Smart Growth, CFS & Gardens

Does anyone working in the arena of Community Food Security or Community
Gardening have positive annecdotes or know of successful projects where
Smart Growth orgs were impacted by urban gardening/CFS advocates.

If you don't know, Kansas City is deeply troubled by sprawl (e.g. more
highway miles per capita than any U.S. city). The Smart Growth Alliance of
KC is working hard to find it's place in or out of the bureaucracy, and I'd
like to lend a hand with some useful models. And we're not afraid of radical
ideas, just in case you know of any.

Thanks,

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
(816) 482-5888
(816) 482-5880 (fax)
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127