youth food garden curriculums

  • Subject: [cg] youth food garden curriculums
  • From: Saskia Esslinger <smlae@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello!  My name is Saskia Esslinger and I'm an
Americorps*VISTA at the Sustainable Food Center in
Austin, TX.  I'm writing a curriculum for a youth food
gardening club, and I was wondering if anyone knew of
anything like that out there.  I've found a few, but
if anyone had any tips for me, I'd greatly appreciate
it!  Thanks!

Saskia Esslinger
Youth Garden VISTA
Sustainable Food Center