Re: youth food garden curriculums

  • Subject: Re: [cg] youth food garden curriculums
  • From: Justin Trager <jtrager@nmsu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:45:05 -0700

Check out TWIGS: Teams With Intergenerational Support.  It is a youth development curriculum developed by the University of California Cooperative Extension Service focusing on gardening and nutrition.  The program is intergenerational, but all of the lessons in the curriculum can stand on their own.  My information about the program (I am not sure how up to date it may be) is that the project director is Marilyn Johns the phone number is (650) 726-9059.  Good luck.