Re: video on community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] video on community gardens
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom nina@u.washington.edu
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have several projects that would work for you subject here in Seattle if
you come this way I'd be happy to give you a tour.

Good luck with your project
Daniel

Associate Professor
Daniel Winterbottom Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington
Box 355734
Seattle, WA 98195-5734
Phone 206 616 1876