Re: [tb-cybergardens]: Fwd: Wish I'd seen Clinton Gardens!

  • Subject: Re: [tb-cybergardens]: Fwd: [cg] Wish I'd seen Clinton Gardens!
  • From: Donald Loggins dlogg60798@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:52:06 -0400

Dear Carola Clasen, yes the Liz Christy Garden is closed due to the
construction, we will reopen to the public again in late 2006 or
sooner(we hope). I was so happy to hear you wanted to visit our
garden, I will give you a tour of the garden the next time your are
in NYC, just email me a day or two before you arrive
Dlogg60798@aol.com, I will also be available  to take you on a tour
of other Lower East Side gardens. You may like to look at our website
www.lizchristygarden.org.

Donald Loggins
Liz Christy Garden