RE: gardening with kids

Again I type before I think...

For the kids, the website isn't going to sell the kids on gardening, it's
the growing of stuff, the old limabean plant in the school room window a
that we started from the bean that did it for this city kid.

OK, I know that I'm wierd, but it's I believe that it's the senses, dirty
fingers, and caring adult involvement that creates kid gardeners. A cool
teenager who gardens is probably the kid's garden teacher I know.

Don't worry, I'm sure that sombody on this list has tons of websites to
prove me wrong.
Adam