Re: Re:The message?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re:The message?
  • From: "Stan Call" <actionseed@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:20:20 -0700

From the days of European invasion and colonialism up to the present, the
American ruling class and government have fought to expand wealth and power
and defend privelige and the status quo.

Now the President and Congress want to give the terrorist attacker teams
just what they were looking for -- more terrorism.

Look, we just have to say, "fuck it. I want peace." We reap what we sow, so
let's make peace and social justice. It's not all about America, and it's
also not all about Osama Bin Laden and his violent followers. Focus on
diplomacy, reparations, redistribution, self-management through solidarity,
food security and sustainability!