Fw: +AFs-cg+AF0- Re:The message?

  • Subject: [cg] Fw: +AFs-cg+AF0- Re:The message?
  • From: "Cyndy Ross" <cynross@tir.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:00:58 -0400

Your ingnorance is overwhelming.  I will add your name to my list of
prayers.  The book of psalms is composed of prayers +ACY- hymns covering a full
range of human emotion+ADs- together, they represent a personal journal of how
to relate to God.  The book of proverbs offer advice on every imaginable
area of life.  The style of wise living described in proverbs leads to a
fulfilled life.  Please read them both with an open heart +ACY- mind.

President Bush read Psalm 23 during the national day of prayer.  During our
service we read Psalms 83, 121, +ACY- 122.   Also, please note the spelling of

Peace be with us all as our President, a man of God, lays the foundation for