Re: Fw: +AFs-cg+AF0- Re:The message?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Fw: +AFs-cg+AF0- Re:The message?
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:07:24 EDT

To all,
I am not comfortable with the tone of these messages.  We are in stressed
enough times now.  Please refrain from labelling.  Perhaps -- "let me share
my thoughts about this" would suffice.  It will take a lot of skill and
practice and exploring our hearts deeply to stay in dialogue.  "Your
ignorance is overwhelming" made me sad and nervous and is likely to make
people not want to read further.  Let us share openly.
Thanks,
Judy Tiger
Washington DC