Re: Re: Disagreements

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Disagreements
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:47:20 EDT

No one is intending to attack Cyndy.  And it is OK to disagree.  All we ask
is replies that might use language such as:

"please refrain from profanity on the list"

"i object to ___ message because of its profanity and because of its
misinformation" and then the reply could go on to offer information that
explains the history in a more informed way."

What we are asking is that messages (both on list and privately) refrain from
fueling emotions by labelling in any way, ie calling someone ignorant.  This
is a time for us all to practice communicating carefully and not a time for
anyone to feel chased away from the list or for anyone to feel troubled by
reading the messages.

Judy Tiger
Washington DC