Fwd: FYI: Master Gardeners and Community Gardens in Minnesota

  • Subject: Fwd: [cg] FYI: Master Gardeners and Community Gardens in Minnesota
  • From: jsalans@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:14:13 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: JSalans
To: dianefaydodge@hotmail.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:13:33 -0400

Wonderful! We have a group in the Master Gardeners of Santa Clara County (CA) who have found a home in front of a Palo Alto community garden. They are a demonstration garden, with a waterwise native plant area, and an organic fruit and vegetable area. I am hoping that by the first of the year a new Sunnyvale community garden will open on City owned land, and our group will be asking the Master Gardeners to set up shop in a corner of this. We are asking them to help coordinate and participate in the educational outreach efforts of the community garden.

I received this thru the mallorn.com list serve. I would like to stay informed of your progress.

Go Minnesota!

Josh Salans