Re: Prothalli

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Prothalli
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfao@iway.na
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:57:43 +0200

Sorry Peter maybe I am confusing everyone. In some containers there are only prothalli and it gets bigger and bigger with no fronds so I guess no fertilisation has taken place in these containers. Whereas in other containers the prothalli are very very small and already have fronds in these containers fertilisation has taken place but what should I do with the containers where the prothalli are already big with no fronds.

Doret
----- Original Message ----- From: "Baumfarn Webmaster" <webmaster@baumfarn.at>