Re: Imidacloprid

I looked at this product last fall to clear out an infestation of floral
thrips on african violets, and did not use it because it is not listed for
indoor use.  I plan to use it next summer when I can move plants into the back
porch and let the vapors disperse closer to the great outdoors!  So, indoor
gardeners, be aware.

Betty Hamilton, South Bend IN: where the snow is beatutifully white and the
temps are pretty chilly!!!