Re: Chemical opinion - follow up

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Chemical opinion - follow up
  • From: Kyle799706@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:32:16 -0500

Ralph yes, I use Sevin on my Viburnums for Viburnum beetles and on the last of my Lillies for the Asiatic lily leaf beetle...no you can't use it indoors....it does work....a friend of mine was almost sold sevin for scale on her jade plants indoors....I was not thrilled and was thankful that she called me on the phone to ask and when I told her to tell the Garden center clerk it would be used indoors the clerk said "That's fine He used it all the time"!!!
I bit my toungue and discreetly told my friend that I would take care of the scale myself...which I did with ultra-fine oil.

sigh.....'tis a scary world out there...lol

  Respectively KFB