From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 3:55 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] canned cat food/BPA

Theresa, I've read of reports of studies on humans that glucosamine
really effective.  I'm not sure about in cats. My vet also is giving my
a shot once a month of a sort-of time-release low level corticosteroid
has beneficial effects over several types of ailments, including
It seems to help.

Thanks for the  extra info on BPA.  amazing.
neIN, Zone 5