Re: orchids

Sure sounds in difficulty. My phaelenopsis is driving me nuts for an
opposite reason. It needs repotting, but the dang thing won't stop
blooming. (Heard that it is not good to transplant orchids while they
are growing.. Just when I think they are finished, out comes a new
flower spike!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b