Re: OT/Itching dogs

Those animal crunchy bits from Gardens Alive supposedly are great for the
itchy thing.  I'll order you some come payday (Thurs).  Don't fuss - you'd
do it for Sugar if I was broke.  Tell them it's Christmas nummies.  I
sprinkle some on Sugar's food every other day, she loves it.  Take care of
that back woman!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX