Re: Way OT /Cancer
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Way OT /Cancer
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:33:01 EST

Bonnie, This is a crock!! But I like the notion of your head painted with
flowers. Have you thought about painting (on canvas) flowers, landscapes,
etc.?  Can keep you connected to the earth...and you don't get dirt under your
nails!  But that's what's wrong with it, come to think of it. Kathy

In a message dated 2/5/2010 10:22:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,