Re: What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:12:34 -0600

Gotta agree Pam, Our normal highs this time of the year are in the mid to upper 30's. If we get to the upper teens, its a heat wave. More snow last weekend, about 5" and it's blowing all over the place. A few roads are closed, I-29 going North out of Omaha is closed to Sioux City IA, and that doesn't happen too often. Think it's time to start tomatoes??? LOL. Take care and don't scream, Rich

Pam Evans wrote:
me too - our normals should be upper 30's night and upper 50's day.  We've
been lucky to get to upper 30's period.  And if this *&@^%$# north wind
doesn't quit I am going to bloody well scream.

I concur on the chain gangs Pam. As for the weather, I'd just be happy with
our normal 60 degrees!