Re: What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:23:09 -0600

Thanks Rich, you hang in there too.  Jess' my darling - I passed cranky
about a month ago.....  it's only because of the excellent upbringing and
superlative self control from all those English genes that keep me from
slappin' the dogsnot outta someone right now.  No one in particular, just
whoever jerks my chain.  capice'?   :-D

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX