Re: What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:24:26 -0500

I think they should at least work enough to pay their way, but I'm not sure about the chain gangs. I saw some bad stuff when we first moved here.

I'm so sick of winter I could scream! I don't think much of July and August, but our normal winters allow for me to sit in a protected spot in the sun and read on winter afternoons. Not much sun this winter. It didn't even get up to the freezing point today. -(
Flurries on and off today. Bah!