Re: What is wrong
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:22:21 -0500

We've only had a couple of days in the 50's and I'm tired of the cold, too. Wearing 2 pairs of pants every morning when I go to feed the chickens is getting me down - not to mention having to keep the spare water jug in the greenhouse to thaw it out.

2 of my cats are afraid to go out on the screened porch because of the snow.

With this picture? It is SNOWING here. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches
tonight, which I know to most of you is nothing. However, this is an
extremely rare occurrence down here in the deep coastal south. It's pretty,
but D#%N I'm sick of being cold!!!! It hasn't reached 60 degrees here yet
this month, and that is our normal temp in the day time.

I can't even believe it. I am interested to see how the dogs react when they
go out in the morning. LOL!