RE: no greenhouse question
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: no greenhouse question
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:27:28 -0500

Kitty
	Sounds like you are already a small scale nursery. Next step is a
sales tax license and nursery inspection/license??
	Pretty soon it will get to be too much to handle and you will begin
to think you need to choose...nursery or your job. Before you know it you
are in the nursery business full time;-))
	You are correct... we are ever trying new plants, new methods of
growing, somewhat on new equipment. There is a lot of satisfaction in
successfully growing plants.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com