Re: Re: Steinhardt Conservatory - BBG

Re: >and some get composted. <
Yikes!  Do you sneak in at night and rescue things? ;+)

>Believe it or not, they make more
money when they sell plants from other sources. <
I could understand that, depending on what's available, but I'd love to
have a genuine BBG plant in my own garden. I can see me now... "Oh, and
this lovely creature is from the BBG. It''s mother has been growing
there for 30 years."