Re: was Dogs now peeping tom scum

  • Subject: Re: was Dogs now peeping tom scum
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:45:23 -0600

Good on ya mate!!!  LOL.  Sometimes, that's what it takes to get the point
across.  Nobody got hurt, but they knew you were serious about it.  All of
the neighbors around us have been robbed...all electronics taken, money,
jewelry, expensive farm equipment like welders and such.  Except us.  Nobody
has stepped foot on our place.  We kind of have a reputation for not putting
up with much....

--
Jesse R. Bell