Re: Baptisa

I have a dwarf variety of B. australis that I got from Plant Delights
last year - it bloomed this year - those seed pods are neat. Supposed
to mature to half the size of the standard one. Have a local B. alba
seedling from last year's Master Gardener Conference, and bought
"Screaming Yellow" at a local nursery this spring - didn't bloom this

Cathy, in very dry west central IL, z5b