To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: update

Thanks for the support Donna- yep, definitely riding the wave emotions.... Still know I'm doing the right this. We should be getting the house appraised on Saturday- this will move things forward relatively quickly- provided the number is one the we both can agree on. I'm not too worried about replacing stuff- we had too much junk in the house anyway. I did clean up the floor in my office, stored stuff in the closet of his old office, and over the weekend got my dad's old table out of my garage and set it up in the kitchen area. I also moved an old chair of mine out of his old office into the living room. So, aside from his old office looking weird with no furniture- everything is fairly well pieced together. I want to repaint that room anyway- so once I pick out a paint color and get it on the walls, then I'll worry about what else to move in there to make it my own.

Theresa

Donna wrote:
Holding up ok Theresa? Having been there, I still remember all the mood
swings -- glad he is out of my life to what the heck did I do....

Dont worry about replacing all the things he took right away. Some of my
fondest memories are of the times things were not perfect but improvised
with friends.

Although most of my family is gone now, I still remember the times they
surprised me- like when I moved into my house years ago.... they all
came along with friends - on the DAY I moved in... Panic set in thinking
geesh, only got a 6 pack of pop and case of beer in the fridge.... but
they brought it all- food, plates, drinks, folding chairs and we partied
all night..... and as my uncle said- you never clean before a party
cause someone is gonna spill something, so do it afterwards.

Donna