Re: Pets and Bricks

Daryl,
> He and a sib
> were left where the elderly folks had boarded them
any idea what happened to the other pet?

As to the Disney tag - I wonder if the grandkids' parents realize what
message they are teaching their kids by doing this.  On the other hand, who
knows? - maybe there was some reason the family couldn't keep them, though I
can't for the life of me think of a good reason.  City code here allows a
maximum number of animals in a household, but even if I were at the max, I
couldn't have let my parents pets go to a shelter.  and I wonder....what do
you think they told the grandparents if and when they visit them at the home
and are asked about their beloved pets?

And bless you for taking in Buddy and Hermann. What the %*&++++ is wrong
with people?

Kitty