From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] update

Do you have a freecycle group in your area? Horse manure is very popular
on our local lists, though of course the list leans very heavily towards
baby clothes, picture frames, toys, decorative items, computers,
furniture  and kitchenware, plus used appliances. I've gotten some neat
stuff, too - like enough leftover patio stone to make a walk-way.