Re: update

I always wondered about this. I'm too lazy to bother posting anything to give away- but if I put extra stuff out on a Saturday AM with a FREE sign, some garage-saler usually is happy to make it disappear.

Theresa

Donna wrote:
I have to agree with Cyndi.... there have been a few suspicious
incidents in my area also. My DH has forbid me to offer or accept
anything. Sigh, it really is great for what it was intended to do, but
always, someone has to make a buck or cause havoc and basically ruin
it!.

Do you belong to a garden club? Maybe an announcement at the local meeting? Donna