To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] update

I have to agree with Cyndi.... there have been a few suspicious
incidents in my area also. My DH has forbid me to offer or accept
anything. Sigh, it really is great for what it was intended to do, but
always, someone has to make a buck or cause havoc and basically ruin

Do you belong to a garden club? Maybe an announcement at the local meeting?