Re: In the garden

I also have fothergilla and love it...it is spreading.  Also, tried
Neviusia alabanemis (Snow wreath) which put out wonderful blooms this
year...it grows like the twig dogwoods and forsythia...in beautiful arches
with delicate blooms.  Would you like me to pot up a cutting?  If it
(fothergilla) takes off, I could send it to you in the fall for planting.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN