From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:49:07 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] news of the day

In a message dated 11/10/03 12:06:04 AM, mtalt@hort.net
writes:<br><br><< Today,<br><br>people have closets bursting with
clothes and keep on buying them<br><br>although what they have is
perfectly good. >><br><br>And yet, Marge, may wear jeans and sweats to
church and reasoning is <br>'clothes are unimportant and the important
thing is I am at church'. The real <br>clinker is buying clothing with
the knees out and bleached to little color.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com