Re: now Horticulture

Hello again Andrea,
It would also not hurt if you took a good look at the past year, or so, of issues for content. No sense in suggesting titles already recently published. That just shows you do not read their magazine. Nothing like a good solid professional approach ... first impressions are lasting impressions and all that. There are literally thousands who want to be published. Do it "right" and be among those who are published.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
Thanks Gene, that's a good idea. I also wanted to take your advice (or someone's) and ask them to send me their writing guidelines. I've been playing with some article ideas and I guess I need to know what they want before I jump in.