Re: Bummer weekend... sorta

I ran across a recipe for green beans with hot pepper relish in the
St Louis paper today. Probably will not do it this Thanksgiving, as I
want to try it on myself first, before offering it to guests. Brought
home a 13 lb turkey from a local farmer. Way more than I need, even
with my niece and her husband coming, but plan on putting the
leftover meet in packets, freezing it and grabbing one whenever I
have the urge for turkey pot pie.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b