Re: ID theft

  • Subject: Re: ID theft
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:16:11 -0800

Yeah. That's one of the curses of the Patriot Act. And a birth certificate is, of course, one of the silliest IDs invented; it is tied to the person because the person says it is, not because it has a photo, thumb print, or DNA sample. But the seriously paranoid clutch their symbols. Oops, ranting again. Scusa.