Re: What a week!rat

Well Theresa, be glad you don't have a cat that brings them into the house
and lets them loose. Shirley has a cat that does not mouse. She will watch
them walk right through the kitchen and go back to her dish. Last night, she
brought a rat in and let it loose in the house. I told Shirley she needs to
bring her over here for mousing lessons from Sugar. She kills (and eats)
anything she catches. Unbelievable. They still have not found it. How nice.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX