Re: Trip advice CA Sept 12-20th

Be sure to get a reservation if you go to Hearst Castle.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Trip advice CA Sept 12-20th

Thank you so much for your ideas. I had looked up both the Huntington and the Descanso gardens online and wondered if they were good. I will fly in to LAX and my sister had talked about us staying around to do museums so maybe we can stay around and do both gardens and museums. Have you been to the Hearst Castle? I have been years ago and would love to do that again some year. I remember thinking how did they keep all that boxwood trimmed.
Thanks again,
Tricia