Re: moving again questions

700 miles in one day? Ouch! It sounds like youâll have a wonderful time together. How long will you be in the area?  Both Alpharetta and Roswell have welcome centers. I donât know if theyâll be open for the holiday weekend, so if you need a suggestion for someplace to go to play tourist, just holler.
Beware the traffic, though. Dragon Con and football games are going on in the city and itâs likely to be wild and wooly.
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] moving again questions
Thank you! It is so much fun to read your stories about the area!
We are driving towards Alpharetta today! Today we drove over 700 miles! We made it to Van Buren, Ar. We hope hope to get up early to drive the rest of the way. Our son is flying in tomorrow so we are going to have a great time. One granddaughter couldn't make it, she is in college in Fayetteville.
Thank you again for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone