Re: Zumbarizing

  • Subject: Re: Zumbarizing
  • From: Marie hostas@gmx.at
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:46:25 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Bill! I have to use Benlate now, too,because of crown rot spreading due
to the very wet conditions we had here in Europe recently  (although I object
to using too many chemicals in the garden). But itīs not that harmless! Itīs
very toxic for ground dwelling creatures, especially for earthworms. I
understand that itīs being taken off the market, because itīs suspected to be
mutagenic. Thereīs a lot of information about this on the www....
About all these propagation methods: Is there any step by step (with photos)
guide on how to do them available anywhere?
BFN, Marie