Re: Pay Pal - explained

> Isn't it Josh Spece that says, "There are two ways of doing things; the easy way
> and those who chose this method have their reward"?   You don't need to agree with
> me--this is not a test about facts and neither of us will be graded.  8<))

Close, Andrew... :)

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.
          And its only reward is that
                   it's easy."
	           --Unknown

In a different message you said you were intending to grow your business
as fast as possible (something to that extent).  I personally, don't
care one way or another how fast your business grows, but to me it seems
there would be potential hazards going as fast as you can.  I would
rather go in smaller steps so I can be sure what I'm doing is actually
beneficial to my business.  Also, in a single person (or very few
people) operation, there is going to come a point where you just can't
do everything that needs to be done.  When that happens, your business
is going to suffer.  In my case, I must go slower to make sure I am
prepared for the changes that need to be made in order to grow larger.

Great thread...have enjoyed and learned from everyone's opinions and
strategies!

Josh
Iowa...under a fine slick of ice...
--
  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web
   http://inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/jspece/