Re: Hosta Auctions & photos

> Once you've sent it, I just don't know how you could protect a
> copyright, unless of course you note possession right on the photo.

Unfortunately, even that's not the answer because any good photo editing
software can change that, with little effort I might add.

Chick, what I was referring to, is that in the world of auctions, especially
the hosta library ones, the last few minutes of a really good auction, are
critical. There is where a hosta that is $28 at 5:05 may close for $78.00 at
5:15. Depends on the plant, depends on who has the desire for the plant,
depends on allot of things.

There are some people here who like the challenge of winning the auction
almost as much as getting the plant...or do I have that the other way
around? LOL

Auctions are an interesting sport.

Lu