Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:08:00 -0400

Chick
Now son ( wait a minute I need to get my cane) Where was I ?????????  Oh Yes --Now sonny  Hang on I have to ? well never mind, I will be right back  Ok now back to the zinnias - -  Er Plantin Lilies. I am not worried about all that drugery ! in fact I can't even remember it!  I would be having fun to if if if ----- klshkad    alright had to catch a couple of winks.  Hey Sergeant Pepper and Satis-- Sat - i  uh, that other one , are really great plants.  What will you give to the market next.  I seem to remember a conversation by the way in which I told you I had been 'sitting" on ( obviously I am to old to stand on ) your two plants for a number of years, and did, in fact ask you for approval to sell them.  I know no one is out to steal my plants, they are just out to make a buck at my expense.  They no doubt understand that as old and feeble as I am, I will not be able to defend myself.  I am pretty sure I had more to say on this, but ??
your "fading" friend
Ra ??? N