now I have nematodes

  • Subject: now I have nematodes
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:33:53 -0500

Hi everyone
	Andrew wrote me a letter privately and said I sell plants with
nematodes. My plants are huge and healthy and this is the first I have
heard of it from him or anyone. I wonder if this could be because of the
conflicts we seem to have.
	To me it seems like no matter what someone does Andrew has a complaint.
After awhile it just gets old.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/