Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:50:24 -0400

Helen,

I also am willing to help support the library. It is an important  asset which even the AHS has acknowledge. Your right that it is Bob's library and he will need to tell us what is needed to keep it running. Beyond an auction, other ways to help fund the
project could be to charge a small percentage to use the auction page (yes, more work keeping books) or charging for commercial links, with the possibility of banners. This would put some of the burden on the folks profitting from it.

Ray

"H. WILLIAMS" wrote:  I am