Re: copyright?? on library photos

Chick wrote:

> Sure can!  Patent them.  Without a patent, I don't see how you can expect people
> to pay you for selling plants

Hi everyone
	To add to this I for one don't mess with patented plants. What is the
use if you can't do anything with them. Few would buy patented plants
that are double or triple the price of others. Same with originator
stock if you couldn't grow them and have them divide and resell them.
Ran, I have bought plants from you up to close to $200. If I couldn't
propagate them for resale how many do you think I would buy. None to be
exact. If the originator always controlled the plants and charged the os
prices they do I doubt the hobby would survive long.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/