Re: copyright?? on library photos

----- Original Message -----
From: "bob" <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 1:56 PM
Bob
Just pointing out that I believe the thinking is a bit lopsided here.  I
have no arguemant with those that do not want ther pictures used, or only
used with permission.  I simply think that if that is so, use the copywrite.
If a picture is not posted in that way.  It is assumed to be OK to
duplicate.  I agree with Chick and others who have had a picture(S) taken
from their commercial endivour, and used for private gain. That is not to be
condoned.  I will repete my offer , however, anything I have said ,
published, or any pictures posted (by me), are avaliable without asking, I
would ask anyone using them to simply credit me. Thanks
Ran
Subject: Re: copyright?? on library photos