Re: undulata

  • Subject: Re: undulata
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:42:21 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chick" <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 7:47 AM
I understand Chick.
That has been true here for many years. Until about two year ago.  The
demand started to taper off, and now ,no one even seems intrested in them.
At the gardens, they are by far the biggest plants I offer in containers,
they are the first to be seen, and they are among the least expensive.
Still no one even comments on them any more.
Thanks
Ran