Re: H.'Chirifu'

Mr. Hawes,

How nice of you to offer up the valuable seed. I will send a SASE first thing Monday morning. I acquired seed of said plant a few years back from Ran Lydell. My experience with that seed was that not all seedlings were streaked. Cannot wait to attempt another try, seeing as how this seed is from a very valuable plant.

I will send the envelope off first thing. Once again, you are very kind indeed.

Chris Wilhoite
1325 Fairbanks Drive
Carmel, IN 46033-2333
z5