Re: HYB: Mann seedling IC1 X "pretty baby"

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Mann seedling IC1 X "pretty baby"
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:59:51 -0500

Thanks Francesca. That is what happened to OC. The trees that were head high 12 years ago when we moved in are now 20 ft tall. With the exception of my deck, the only real sun I have is in Permanent Lilium bed in the front yard, and it is only half a day now.
Thanks for writing............OC

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News